Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Toothy grin

I left to run errands today for a few hours...and I came home to find that my baby now has a tooth that shows every time she grins. I swear...this happened over the course of a few hours! So our sweet baby girl has a front bottom tooth that peeps its pearly white top into her grin.


We (or maybe better said, I,) are (am) having a hard time transitioning from 3 naps to 2. Sometimes it is obvious if she needs that third nap...and some days it is questionable. For example, her 2nd nap today was cut a bit short, and she woke up at 2:20p after about an hour. Tonight at 5p she started yawning, rubbing her eyes. So I decide to bite the bullet & put her down for the third nap. She could have stayed awake until 6:30p or so and just gone to bed early, but then she's up at like 5:45a, ready to go. So I thought I'd put her down & just keep her up a bit later tonight. But now she's been crying for over 10 long minutes & I'm sitting here wondering...should I go get her? Maybe she doesn't really need to sleep. But all of that crying has probably made her more tired. Yes, she's asleep now. Ugh.

Anyway...here is another fun video. She LOVES to play with her socks, and has been beating things against her chest for over a week now...but usually just with one arm/hand. This was a first...

1 comment:

Lacey said...

She's so cute! I love those little noises she makes as she beats her chest! She's adorable.