Well the last week has been a busy one. Grandma Pierse arrived last Tuesday and Grandpa Pierse joined us down here in SE Texas on Friday. We had a wonderful week with them and now that they've left Luci is looking at me as if to say, "where did everybody go?" She also seems to know that Clay's uniform means that he's leaving; she won't smile while saying goodbye and gets my 'emotion suppressing frown'. I can already tell it is only going to get harder & harder for Dad to leave.
Teething is the new disruptor of sleep and cause of fussiness. She's pulling on her ear & itching the back of her head a lot, which I've learned means her mouth hurts. We can clearly see her bottom left tooth, and we catch glimpses of white under the gum on the bottom right. I think the days of her big open mouth tooth-less grin are limited!
1 comment:
Ohhhh I like your hair. It turned out GREAT!!! And I love that she carries socks in her mouth- too cute!
Post a Comment