Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Clay's Daughter

Working hard before she even has her breakfast! And later in the day...same position.

Luci was super cranky today...I think that second front bottom tooth is pushing through...but she didn't let that get her down...this child has her daddy's adventurous spirit.


So tonight she was hanging out on her bedroom floor while I prepared her bath. She used to hang in her crib, but in the last few weeks she's been having NONE of that. So she's hanging out on her floor. There is a plastic container that we use to put trash in. It is probably 2 feet tall, and 14 inch wide and 4 or 5 inches deep. Before I go into the bathroom to fill her tub, I see her push the container over onto its side. Okay by me (the top clicks shut, she can't open it.) I go to fill the tub. I come back. BABY IS CROUCHING ON TOP OF THE CONTAINER!!! Like she somehow climbed up the 4 or 5 inch ledge and was crouched on top of it!! Good heavens!

Here she is checking out the door jam. I have another fun video but it won't let me post it...will try again tomorrow!

No comments: