I'm on the cusp of the third trimester (either there yesterday or tomorrow depending on what method of due date selection we use), and suddenly I feel like it. Just yesterday at playgroup a friend asked me if I was starting to feel third trimester icky yet...and I replied, "No! I really still feel pretty well!" HA! Fast forward 6 hours to waking up from my nap and suddenly I feel not so good. And I woke up this morning feeling much of the same way...and again after waking from my nap today. Ugh. Near constant heartburn and a feeling like poor Gus is squished...or at the very least squishing all of my organs in an attempt to stretch out! He causes a great deal more sharp pains and dull aches than Luci did...or at least that I remember Luci causing. Or maybe it's just that all I had to do at this point when Luci was in the womb was hang out horizontally on the couch watching TV. Trying to clean up toys last night seemed like a monumental effort.
NOT GOOD my friends, not good. I still have a long 12+ weeks to go! More to come on the Gus front this week...we have a big ultrasound on Tuesday to see if my placenta has moved up. If not, we'll likely be scheduling a c-section.
1 comment:
oh, it's gonna fly by, though...! :)
Post a Comment