Friday, November 27, 2009

christmas card photo favorites

Professional photography session? $300+.

A talented bff willing to take time out of her busy day (on her husband's day off, no less) using love & talent to [seemingly] effortlessly capture the spirit of our family at this moment in time? Priceless.

Of course I can't reveal the big winner...but here are some of my favorites.


Photos by Amanda...

Want to see more? Click here.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Cute!!! I love them!! I love the one of Luci going down the slide!

Laura said...

Great pictures...how great that Amanda was able to take them for you!!!! She should go into business:-) I think I just got that same dress for Alivia that Luci is wearing. She looks so big already!

amanda said...

you are much too sweet. i had fun following you guys around!

Holly said...

I'm so behind on my blogs! These are awesome. I bet I know the winner :)