Friday, November 06, 2009

trends

Here she is...with a sweatshirt, a hat, a lunchbox, her trick or treat bag, and a pair of socks. I asked her where she was going and she said, "get a groceries, like Mom does." I hate to admit it, but for some reason the more pregnant I get, the more I load up with a crazy amount of crap before we go anywhere! I am up to at least 2 bags per trip these days to accommodate a cup for her, cup for me, snack for her, sweatshirts for both of us, diapers, wipes, kleenex, phone, wallet, magic color markers, the magic paper, colors, coloring books, bug spray, sunscreen, and who knows what else; maybe I need to lighten my load... maybe a bit too much stuff...
And another big trend...fuzzy pjs...with flipflops & a sun hat...only deep in the heart of Texas!


1 comment:

Lacey said...

She looks kind of like me at the bus stop every morning. Fuzzy pj.'s and flip flops. LOL. Too cute..she is too cute!