Friday, March 28, 2008

Who knew

that a cat scratching toy could be equally as entertaining to an 8 month old...
or that a laundry basket could provide hours of fun...



or that blogging would lead to a new & strange addiction for me...stalking random blogs that I come across. I have three blogs I read regularly now...and I don't even know these people...in fact, I don't even really know how I found them. At some point I clicked on some link on a friends blog, and clicked on some other link on their friends blog, and before I know it I'm super removed from anyone I know and yet somehow I find myself seriously invested in the lives of these strangers...

1 comment:

Laura said...

I totally understand what you mean about stalking strangers' blogs. I am doing that with your TX friends...I hope they don't mind:-) Nobody here does the blog thing...I'm hoping to start a trend, although I am the last person that has ever been a "trend setter"...just ask my husband, who lovingly refers to me as "his 60 year old wife" apparently I don't dress as hip and cool as the kids these days...oh well!

That cat post is the perfect height for Luci, I'm not at all surprised that she's intersted in it...I think I need to get one for Livi...although we don't have any cats, I think she would like to pull up on it!