Sunday, December 14, 2008

better

Doesn't she look like such a big girl in this photo??
I was trying to get a good photo in front of the tree...and it was not easy. I finally asked, "where is Guh?" just to get her to look at me. This is her answer (all 4 guh's are far, far away).
Then I thought maybe I could get a better photo with a zebra to keep her busy...not so much though.Funny story...I bought this fleece for Luci a few days before Guh Pierse (Barb) came down to help out while we were sick. She came bearing gifts...of the matching hat & mittens!! Guh & I have such good taste :)

I'd say Luci is very close to all better....probably 93% better with a few points taken away for a lingering cough. However since our pedi said the cough could linger for months, I'm going to say she is pretty much all better. I've not wiped a runny nose in days! I'm looking forward to resuming our normal activities this week (library, Gymboree & playgroup) and seeing some friends. The park is more fun for Mom when I call a girlfriend up ahead of time to meet us there. And I'd like to think it is more fun for Luci too when she has friends there :)
I'm getting better every day too, although I've not quite bounced back like a toddler...I think I must be getting old.

And the little lady is up...saying, "Ma? Ma?" I love listening to her little voice when she wakes up happy from a nap. Now she's up there cracking up about something...I love it.

No comments: