Tuesday, December 02, 2008

sick again...or maybe still...

somehow all of our kitchen & bath towels become shawls... check out my winter hat! it matches my puffer jacket :)
it was a hat day...the girl loves her some hats.
not sure what this was all about...

sharing her 'baaa' (paci) with her 'baayyy' (baby)...and saying 'cheeeee' (cheese)!

Ugh. What a few weeks this has been. Luci was diagnosed with her first ear infection last Wednesday and has a horrible cough. But luckily, it isn't as HORRIBLE as mine. This morning I woke up & felt so miserable I decided to cave & go to the doctor even though I had to bring Luci with me. Maybe a good thing I did...I have a sinus infection (I knew that one), and atypical bronchitis. Fun times. At least I have some meds now & hopefully will be feeling better soon. The tricky part is that since we are actively trying to conceive I'm limited on what medicine I can take....aka the ones that historically I know have worked for me. I have a deviated septum so let's just say I'm no stranger to sinus infections or the following meds. But hopefully we'll be a healthy household again soon!

No comments: