Thursday, December 04, 2008

sick, sad & sleepless

Luci woke up this morning with a rash. On top of her cold. And her blowout diapers.
And her cough. And on again, off again fever. ugh. And her afternoon nap lasted a whole 45 minutes. sweet!




I was hoping to meet my sweet baby nephew Asher on Saturday, but at this rate it is looking less & less likely that it'll happen. Sad. I'm sick & sleepless due to my cough, and a call to my OB this morning confirmed I can't take the meds I want to. boo.

Regardless, my wonderful MIL is headed down tomorrow morning...either to watch Luci while I head to Tucson if I start to feel human, or just to help out so I can get some rest if I don't! Clay's been working a lot & was only home 1 in 8 days this week...he returns on Sunday...so I am looking forward to another set of helpful hands.

All in, I'm still focusing on all of the many blessings we have...and they are MANY.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

um...did I miss an announcement??? Your OB said you can't take meds??? A BIG, BIG, BIG, CONGRATS!! :0) Or a big almost congrats if you are just trying.... ;0)
Hope You and Luci Lou feel better soon.