Friday, December 19, 2008
luci, what is your baby cousin's name?
This was filmed back on 12/9 when we were still sick! I tried to get a better video this morning, but when I asked her what her cousin's name was she laughed/screeched & took off running. Then I asked her if she could say Asher...and she shook her head no...followed by a screech & a run into the kitchen! Screeching is her new favorite thing...
We again went to the pedi this week after a night of no sleep between 12:30a and 3:15a...I was worried about the ears, but it turned out to be her canine teeth. She's been up everyday this week at 5:30a...UGH. But anyway, back to the reason I'm telling you this...because at the office we saw a newborn baby who was introduced to us by her 3ish year old brother...and I said, "Luci, look at the baby!!" And Luci said, "Asher!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment