yaaay. There is no place like home. I love going back to my parents' house & seeing family & friends, but then I love coming home. Clay thinks it is crazy how much I love to be home. Can't help it, just do.
Flights were relatively on-time and uneventful...except that Luci is TOO BIG to sit on my lap. She just doesn't fit. I couldn't reach my bag of tricks (full of stickers & colors & aqua doodley thing & DVDs & snacks), and then even when I could, we barely had room to play. The woman we sat next to on the way up was rude, rude, RUDE...so that didn't help. Luckily on the way home the young woman was exactly the opposite. We won't be flying that way again. Maybe if Clay had been with us it would have worked, but solo with a large 17 month old on my lap is not happening again.
Sadly, I forgot my camera at Mom & Dad's, but luckily Aunt Baylee & Mr. Drew (her sweet bf) are coming down to visit a week from Wednesday, so they'll bring it to me then.
More to come on our trip, but for now, I'm beat (as I tell Clay pretty much every night about 9p). So I'm off to bed. 'night.
1 comment:
So sorry we missed you while you were in NH...would have loved to see you. The only day we weren't busy was xmas eve anyway....just a busy time of year. I can just imagine how hard it would have been to have Luci on your lap...we did it with Liv in July and that was hard enough. Hope you had a joyous Christmas.
Post a Comment