Thanks Guh...we miss you. Luci walked into our guest room this morning (the first morning Guh was gone) and said, "Guuuuuhhhh, Guuuuhhhh" in the same tone she does when she's lost her baa and calls for it!
Could have been a Christmas card winner...but obviously Luci wasn't into it.
Well I think we are on the mend. Luci's rash has all but completely cleared up, and her cough and snot are lightening up...I think. Grandma Pierse came down for the weekend and really saved the day for this sick mama. I slept most of the day away on Saturday and woke up Sunday feeling more rested than I have in weeks. We are getting there...which is great, because even though I feel like crap most of the time, I miss my friends!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry that you and Luci haven't been feeling well, but happy that you seem to be on the mend. That is just nuts that you got some snow down there...we only have about 8 inches on the ground here...but it's supposed to be 50 on Sunday, so I'm sure it will all turn to icky mud.
Post a Comment