I swear my babies never want to come out & play! Gus is still sky high, and I'm not at all dilated or effaced. For now we are scheduled to hit the hospital Sunday night with the exact same action plan as we had for Luci...except it'll be 12/27/09 instead of 7/24/07.
Clay & I held hands today as we finished up shopping for one last Christmas present, and he couldn't get over how swollen they were. He said he felt like he was holding a strangers hand...that they felt like man hands! My feet are huge, and I can't even really wear my watch which is normally quite loose. My poor skin has stretch marks that never happened with Luci and I weigh quite a bit more than I did with her. Looking good....fun times.
2 comments:
Look on the bright side- at least he will be here by your due date. I went late with both Ellie and Hadley and that was miserable. Actually I think you were late with Luci too, huh? Just something about going PAST your due date is really stinky. He will be here before you know it. Can't believe it's already time!! I can't wait to meet this little blessing. Enjoy your last time as a family of three and hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!
I know the feeling! It really will be any day now. I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment