Friday, December 11, 2009

the return of tails?

I'm guessing they won't last long, but I was pretty excited when she requested 'tails? tails?' today.



I hadn't realized she has my, um, lovely, forehead until I saw this photo...

Clay has one more trip before he starts family leave. I was lamenting having to do things on my own for too many days, and then I realized that this is the last few days Luci & I will have alone. And, of course, realizing that makes me weepy. So we are about to have some super special Mama/Luci time. There might be ice cream involved. Or donuts. Or ice cream & donuts (not on the same day, of course...even I have limits.) Or Christmas Cookies. I haven't quite decided yet. There will certainly be a great deal of Play-doh, Little People friends, stamps, painting, and tea parties involved. And with this new found perspective, I'm looking forward to spending a few final days of one on one QT with my favorite little lady.

No comments: