Monday, December 07, 2009

Not that you care,

but I'm starting to swell up like a balloon. My watch, which is usually quite loose, left an imprint on my wrist tonight. I'm down to flip flops, tennis shoes that I can barely tie, and Dansko clogs that are supposed to be loose but are a bit snug. And my toes hurt. Why do my toes hurt? Oh, and the itchy skin...ugh, the itchy skin...right in the middle of my back. The sides of my hips actually hurt this AM from sleeping on them...all of that weight. Ugh.

I think he's dropped a bit. I was supposed to have an appointment tomorrow, but I've changed it to Wednesday so that Luci can stay home with Dad and I can go by myself. But don't worry, I'm going to check my blood pressure in the AM and if it is too high I'll call my OB and let her know in case she wants to see me.

Stay tuned for Luci's birth story. I want to get it documented before I have two experiences...I'm afraid with this mommy brain I'll get them confused.

It sounds like I'm complaining, doesn't it? I'm really not - just documenting our journey. I've actually never felt more grateful or blessed in my life. Balloon body & all :)

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Keep us posted. Little man will be here before you know it!! 19 days and counting...and possibly ANY day!! Can't wait to meet him.

Laura said...

are you having trouble with your BP? Those last few days/weeks are hard....you are in my thoughts. Hugs