Augustine Rutherford Pierse. Better known as Gus. Born 12.28.09 at 1:58pm, weighing in at 8lbs, 10oz and stretching 22 inches. His birth was MUCH easier than Luci's, and so far he seems to be a sweet mellow boy. He's totally got his days & nights mixed up, but we're going to keep him anyway ;) Mom, Dad AND Luci are all in love.
8 comments:
Congrats Britt! I emailed Amanda to check on you. Was thinking about ya all day Monday. Was happy to hear all went well, and it was much easier this go round. Welcome to the world Handsome little Gus! I can't wait to come meet you!! A BIG, BIG, Congrats to the whole family!!
Britt, he's just perfect, isn't he?! Adorable! Luci looks even bigger next to him. Congrats on the new addition. We hope to meet him and see you soon!
Love you,
Christi and Brad
great news! he is a doll. glad things went well. you have all been in our hearts.
marilyn (Clara and Wally's Mar Mar)
Yay, I've been wondering about you! What a beautiful boy!
Congrats Britt! I'm so glad that everything went so well and we can't wait to meet Gus!
Welcome, Gus!
Congratulations. Looks like a future Kappa Sweatheart to me :-)
Brittnee...He is adorable! I sure hope you all are doing well and that you are getting adjusted to having 2 kiddos. Looking forward to seeing LOTS more pictures. Congratulations to you all.
Post a Comment